Based in Windsor, Berkshire, dcjdesigns is run by Deborah Jepson and offers both strategic and tactical marketing support.
Deborah is an experienced marketing manager with "around 20" years of tactical and strategic marketing experience. She has predominantly worked in the IT industry, where she has been responsible for marketing and PR, external and internal communications activities and lead generation programs.
During her career, both client and agency side, Deborah has...
- created a lead generation program for a new cloud software solution, including target identification, list creation and subsequent telemarketing campaign, as well as developing supporting collateral including slide deck, datasheets and website
- implemented a customer reference programme for a large, blue chip company
- created and produced an internal magazine for a major software house
- launched a new managed services business, including target audience identification, proposition creation, collateral design, mailing campaign and follow up for an IT services company
- organised and managed major trade shows both in UK and Germany
- increased brand awareness through press releases, speaker slots and events for a leisure travel specialist
- created PR opportunities, including media lunches, contract signings and breakfast meetings
- developed a white paper campaign, including copy writing and publication to promote forthcoming product release
Want to know more? Check out my LinkedIn profile here